Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Would It Be?

After I read an article, online... I had discovered that different people needs a different environment to experience light-bulb thingy. 

Well, here's the question...
What kin of environment or situation, etc. would make me to become creative, inventive or innovative person?

Hmmm... the thing is we never know when the idea will come.. sometime it just pop up of your mind.
But, there are options...

I need peace and quietness to boost my idea... but not to quiet or else it might sound creepy...

See these picture? I would want my house to be like that, where I'm really close to the nature.... But, morning would be very nice.. If it is night,I don't think I can hold it longer...

I like brown colours... Like this picture(below), I can feel that I am surrounded by nature. It is relaxing. I can have my time thinking effectively...


I hate noisy situation because I might possibly listen to their chatters and I hardly concentrate... I need to be with myself so that I could express it better. But people around us do have it importance. You could not be forever alone. Sometimes coincidently spoke out the idea that we have been searching. As it is quote, two is better than one.

Besides that, I love to hear those classical, orchestra thing music. I like Beethoven, Schubert and others that I don't recognise their names and pieces. These music has their own story-telling. We interpret it with our emotions. By that, it trigger our brain to kinda brainstorming. I'm not sure about other people,but it works to me, a few...
Beethoven

Schubert


Anyway, what I want to conclude is that, idea will come in many ways. What we have to do is wait,listen, observe, analyse, etc. our surrounding.Then,we will find the answer. But,the most is the idea is inspired with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment