Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Juxtaposition Part 1

From what I had learn, juxtaposition is something like metaphor or simile. It is actually two different words or object that are in contact. Then, our brain will try to figure out the relationship between these two things. The outcome will be very interesting I guess. Not to worry, I had experience it in our class. It is fun though its kinda confusing and randomly.

RED BLUE
Flower Head
Lightning Rain
Ice Wood
Light Tree
Fire Spider
Duck Root
Dog Mountain
Oil Wind
Leave Rock
Fly Water



Above are 2 columns of different words. Next we need to choose 3 pairs of number consisting from 00 to 99.  Then the two columns are label with numbers. Like below...

Can you see it? Here...
RED
BLUE
1 Flower
0 Head
2 Lightning
9 Rain
3 Ice
8 Wood
4 Light
7 Tree
5 Fire
6 Spider
6 Duck
5 Root
7 Dog
4 Mountain 
8 Oil
3 Wind
9 Leave
2 Rock
0 Fly
1 Water
These are the numbers I choose and the correspondence words...

After that, we need to make a sentence for each pair of words without changing their order... Here's mine...

Next, we are require to draw out the sentences. Well, my drawings are bad and these are the pictures...
The fire burns out when wind blow.

The light can be seen through rain.

The dog is spider bestfriend

See? I can't draw what I imagined in my mind. Then, we need to draw again but by combining the words. 

firewind

So this is firewind. It is inspired from the Avatar: The last Airbender. Left is hand drawn and right is graphic.

lightrain

Here is the shining rain... 

dogspider

This is the hardest and unthinkable one. How on earth should dog and spider become one?? Seriously, this the logic one I can figure it out.

Well, that's all first... I will continue the last part... more exciting photo will be revealed... and even poems!


No comments:

Post a Comment